Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
5,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If only it counted earlier in the day!

Took a nap after getting home from the Deep Lake tourney, then headed to OCC. Fished from 7:15pm-8:15pm; temps in the 80's; mostly sunny and humid; light SW winds.

I was running on fumes from only getting 2 hours sleep for the earlier tourney at Deep Lake. But the evening was SO beautiful I HAD to get back out!

Thought it was going to be a great outing after picking up two bass in the first few minutes, but they would be the only bass for the evening. The best was this 15.5" bass that fought like a MONSTER! Best bass fight of the day for sure. Caught on a Daiwa Shad Master.

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
Shad Master?.....lol

Nice job Jay... way to push through the lack of sleep ...Your a walking advertisment for the "Daiwa Shad Master"

·
Registered
825 Posts
JasonN said:
If only it counted earlier in the day!
Nice fish Jason!

LOL- I know how that goes. I caught 7 bass in a Cal Sag T back in early August on a very slow day but none of them kept. The previous day, I had caught 3 nice keepers and I wasn't even fishing hard. That's how it goes sometimes! Good fishing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.