Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After getting skunked at Beck from 4:30-7pm my brother and I headed down the road to OCC to check out the pond.

Worked the east shore for a little while with no action.

Headed back by the cement wall in the southwest side of the pond.

First cast I pulled out a nice 18" bass on a black zoom finesse worm and a 1/4 bullet weight.

Within the next 20 minutes I also pulled out 2 more 16" bass (however the only picture I have is of the 18", sorry)

All in all we were at OCC from 7:15-8:15pm

It felt real nice to feel the fight of a decent fish on the line after the skunkfest this year has kicked off into.
:wink:

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. :D

I have always wanted to check that pond out but was kidna shaky about being the only person fishing there on a school campus, ha.

All good in the hood now though, I will def be back there after that trip and all the threads I've seen about it on here.

Seems like there are a bunch of good bass in there.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Islandfisher said:
Good job man, good to hear that you got the skunk off your back.
Hahaha, thanks man. Yeah it was getting pretty miserable for a while there.

Nice haul at Busse's main pool

·
Registered
74 Posts
man, it looks like everyone went to the pond after i left. I had class at 630. Im usually there at like 5 on monday and Wednesdays before class.

I fished at 9 after class and just had like one hit with a missed hookset. I need to learn to fish at night...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.