skunkedagain and bucketmouth
mad craw 77 and winnebasschamp
jason
clancywiggum
rootpro6

·
Registered
400 Posts
I am looking forward to meeting everyone!

·
Registered
291 Posts
I was thinking more like 5:30. Start it early and get everyone fired up!
By the way , I will be there with some new tricks, hope I can get on the
board this time. Not sure on the partner situation yet, should know
in a couple of days.

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
Tony did you call Jack

What time can we strart?....sun up is at 6:55am :shock:
It's going to be cloudy so 6am it's pitch dark out still

lets start at 6:15????

·
Super Moderator
6,276 Posts
Might as well keep it the same to keep it simple for everyone. There were some nice fish caught in the dark last time out. It will be interesting to see if the same type of success is repeated again.

·
Super Moderator
6,276 Posts
Fishthoughts said:
By the way, I bought a weigh-in bag from Bass Pro. This should make our weigh-in's a lot quicker. Let's hope we have tons of fish to weigh. :D
That is an awesome idea that I know Mike and Tony were looking into last tourney. Weighing each fish was just taking way too darn long. I try to do it as quick as possible, but the only way to be fair and accurate was to zero the scale for every fish, and that takes too much time. Thanks for taking care of that. That is probably another thing that should be mandatory next year. :wink:

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
Fishthoughts said:
By the way, I bought a weigh-in bag from Bass Pro. This should make our weigh-in's a lot quicker. Let's hope we have tons of fish to weigh. :D
Thanks HeeDay...Tony went to get one but they were sold out....

Should make things go much faster for all :lol:

·
Super Moderator
6,276 Posts
My nephew has an obligation (which has got to suck to be 12 and have obligations) and won't be making it. After a really bad last couple of weeks at work I think I am just going to go solo and enjoy the solitude.

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
Fishthoughts said:
Oh yeah, I also bought a whistle. I don't want to be stuck with that $75 ticket. I hope everyone remembers to bring one.
Also Menards has Class B fire extinguishers for $8.00(5 bucks after maill in rebat).It's fire prevention month ya know....lol

·
Registered
953 Posts
I am still good to go for Saturday, but I think I might go solo as well. I have a feeling I will be fishing very, very, very slow and nobody wants to be a part of that. :wink: And at least we are getting this in before they start shooting up on Deep Lake. Duck season starts October 18th. No need to bring the vests and hard hats this time. :shock:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.