Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was fishing at crystal lake today,and the pike were friggin' redicuolous!!!!i have never seen so many in my life! it was the best experience i have ever had fishing for them....if i woulda hooked all those wolves that bit,i woulda had like 15!!!!! no kidding,it was awesome!!!!i missed like 13 great hits,in a matter of two hours!!! i saw every one that hit,so its not like i was imagining it...i landed 2,little ones,but i will never forget today!!!!!

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Awesome Man, Get back out there. Sharpen your hooks if needed. They have strong and thick Jaws. That may be a reason why you missed so many. Just trying to help :wink:

Congrats on the fish. It's always an excitement when you see them strike!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i don't know what it was,but today was totally off the charts....i literally watched a 10 pounder+ suck my lure down his throat,and i was so flabbergasted,i freaked and missed him....TODAY WAS THE GREATEST PIKE DAY EVER!

·
Registered
3,785 Posts
That is a great story.....as it gets colder and deeper into October I'm sure you'll have some great pike outings ahead.

Thanks for the exhileration this early in the morning!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.