Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just some extra pics on my camera that I forgot to post. Some of them are pretty nice. Quick report for today...I fished for a couple hours from like 4-6 pm. Caught a couple small bass and a couple bigger crappie. I saw a very nice bass caught, which was about 4-5 lbs. Also talked to a guy that said he was fishing one of the piers and caught a walleye that was 2 feet long...is that possible? Anyways...here's the pics...

Here's one more that I caught at a local pond a couple days ago, which was caught on my all time favorite bass lure...a roostertail...

One last cool thing. When I came home tonight, I noticed this guy on my window...

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Phil, thanks for the report. I think that the Glen is just starting to produce some bigger fish. A 24" walleye is a little bigger than I would think that you could catch there. I've caught 15-17" there. A 4or4# bass is entirely possible.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I would say that a 24" walleye may be possible in the glen. About 2-3 years back I pulled a good bunch in the 18-20" range... so maybe there are a few larger ones out there....

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
krnfishboy7786 said:
I would say that a 24" walleye may be possible in the glen. About 2-3 years back I pulled a good bunch in the 18-20" range... so maybe there are a few larger ones out there....
How and where do you fish for walleye there?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts