Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got out to Old School Pond after a day of Book Learnin'.

All of the fish were caught on a Bearpaw plastic bait, and CBs Hawgsauce. The fish were caught on The Bearpaw Beast in the East, Slick Stick, and Hippie Stick. I will definatley be ordering these within the next week.

.....Anyways back to the report.

Hit up my usual spots, I expected to see some bass on beds, but I only saw two beds, on the only part of the shoreline that doesnt drop off right away. Bass still seem to be in prespawn mode right now. Caught a total of four bass. all around 14". Hooked into Big Momma, a bass longer than 24", this place has some huge fish, unfortounatley Big Momma snapped my 10lb test line like it was thread. My Beast in the East from my sample pack was gone forever. But here are the fish that I did land.

and my retarded hilbilly picture.

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
James said:
There is an "Art" and a skill in taking a "Bass Portrait" .
(cell phone in one hand bass in the other..arm out streached)

Jason has it down ...me...i am not that photogenic....I just take the fishes pix :lol:

Nice catch!!!!

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Nice fish James, thanks for the report.

James said:
Give me a break you don't look like a retarded billy. You wanna see retarded hillbilly, take a look at this guy!

Beck 5/19

LOL only tan from the elbow up!

·
Registered
953 Posts
Good Lord! It's like hillbilly heaven in here :roll:

Nice fishin' James. That's a nice way to spend some free time. I will have to check that place out sometime.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.