Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had about an hour to get out tonight. With about a 15 minute drive each way that did not leave to much time. Normally this time of year I start off with a light line, a small float, ice jig and waxie to just get back in the groove. Occasionally it yields a big fish too. With the lack of time today though, I just decided to bass fish. The water was very high and muddy so I started off with a chartruse Baby -1. No results their so I switched to a rattletrap with nothing as well. Finally I gave in and put on a 1/16 panfish jig and trailer and of course hook up with a bass the first cast :p Its funny how that goes sometimes. The next few days won't seem as cold now that El Skunko is off my back for '09.

I'm not sure why I have the serial killer look :?:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Sometimes that is just the way it goes. You can get all set up and properly prepared with
perfect conditions and ..... phhhhttt Nothing.

Then one day just throw any ol' thing in the water for one cast and Wham....... :D

Nice Catch.

8)

·
Registered
513 Posts
The jealousy fills me like the drain waters fill the tributaries.

Great fish Matt!

·
Registered
5,344 Posts
FishinMatt said:
I'm not sure why I have the serial killer look :?:
That's the classic ...GAME ON!! look :lol:

I have seen that look before(Slight flared nostrils..The str8 dead stare???)

Yup...it's the classic game on face

Been a Long winter for ya... (and you saying.... "F.U. winter".... your done!!!)..Spring is now here...

Nice Fish Dude .. :wink:

Game on !!!!!

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Matt,
Which one of them million dollar homes in the background are yours? You can tell us you actually live there! Can I come over for a bass and a beer? :mrgreen: - BPM

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.