Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
The North river is open but there is still ice on most of the lakes. JD is going to let me know as soon as there is open water to boat on and I'll post it right away. I'm going to try to get up that way Saturday to open my trailer for the season and set things up I'll let you know what I find.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fish81156 said:
The North river is open but there is still ice on most of the lakes. JD is going to let me know as soon as there is open water to boat on and I'll post it right away. I'm going to try to get up that way Saturday to open my trailer for the season and set things up I'll let you know what I find.
awesome, i appreciate it man

·
Registered
421 Posts
If your looking to get out in your boat you can head to channahon and fish the DesPlaines river the Bass are hitting right now pretty good. If your interested let me know and I'll shot you some directions and a few spots that are good to fish. Its about the same distance as going up to the chain.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fish81156 said:
If your looking to get out in your boat you can head to channahon and fish the DesPlaines river the Bass are hitting right now pretty good. If your interested let me know and I'll shot you some directions and a few spots that are good to fish. Its about the same distance as going up to the chain.
i'm getting my boat from the dealer either this weekend or next depending on wheter they finished intstalling a couple things... i would deffinitely want to take it out right away so yea if you could shoot me some directions from the oak lawn/chicago ridge/alsip area it would be much appreciated

·
Registered
1 Posts
Been out a couple of days this week, everything open. Caught a few eyes, ready to spawn, caught a couple of SMALLIES if you can believe that! Ready to turn on at Fairmont shores, looks like going out in the rain and snow is what is going to have to be done! Good luck, good fishing

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.