Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon to all! It is a beautiful day out there today and from what I am hearing tomorrow is going to be even better( a good day to get my first lmb of the year). I am definitely going to fish tomorrow, but haven't decided where yet. I am thinking that the fishing will be most likely be better inland away from the Lake, mainly because of light winds coming off the Lake, which will also keep temperatures cooler. I want to maybe try going to Bass Lake or some of the smaller lakes in this general area. Does any one have any suggestions on a place that might be a good lake to hook up with some Bass. Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
This is the time of year when everyone is looking for the same thing that you are and it is sort of hit or miss. My best recommendation would be to look at previous posts from this time of year and see where fish were caught.

Besides, I can't give you good advice with your username. :p

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Must be a Packer fan. Lol. I want to follow some of the things and places I went to last year about this time, but the weather is much different this year. So I figured I try something different to avoid another skunk. I don't know if anyone has tried east branch lake, but I think I might try that out. I think it might be a good spot for this time of year. Thanks for the reply, appreciate it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.