Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took us a little bit to find where they were hiding but eventually we did. Doc managed a decent largemouth, I ran outta jigs :oops: not even a bite for me lol. Still was nice to get a line wet.

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
I was indeed quite cold. The wind was coming out of the northeast and blowing the air across the cold lake water. But it was fun none the less. :D

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Augy said:
the background is a little creepy but good to see you got something doc. :mrgreen:
The background looks that way because the place that we were fishing was a little creepy. :lol: Augy, you know we can't give our spot away to everyone. :wink:

·
Registered
428 Posts
Thing is Jnap, we don't expect you to get the skunk (that is reserved for hack fishermen like me) so when you do, it's probably because you're drinking the bong water. Or maybe the Doc slipped you a Mickey.

·
Registered
401 Posts
ya this weekend should be prime spring bass weather. sposed to be 70 saturday and 75 sunday... should be gorgeous and the bass should be movin in shallow to explore around for some bed areas :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.