Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
5,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All...

Windycityfishing will be having our first official get-together for a fishing outing this Saturday at Beck lake. Time will be 2pm until sunset. Afterward... we can all go to Lonestar on Dempster and Harlem and i'll pick up the first $100.00 of the tab. If we go over, we'll split up remaining amount.

Catch & Release only! This will be a fun meet-and-greet with bragging rights going to the best fish.

I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone, catching some fish, and having a good dinner afterward.

Message me with questions and if you can go!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Nice avatar Augy! I just picked up a bag of senko's & some #2/0 Gamakatsu worm hooks hope they're the right size, get the cam ready we're going bass fishing 8) can't wait. today was a nice day to get out i'm thinking of checking Beck out in the morning it's supposed to hit 70 tommorow, what do ya think?

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
I may have two buds joining as well. Weather reports of showers late friday to early Sat. morning so we should be all good for the outing. Just in case, nobody do any rain dances for the next couple of days alright. :wink:

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
I just got the call....... :cry: and the mean old voice on the other end says :cry: I'm working tomorrow :cry: So while I may enjoy the OT hours, I will experience the loss of what I'm sure will be a blast. I was looking forward to meeting all of you but I guess it will have to wait 'til next time.

Maybe we could pick a different body of water every week to fish.... just an idea.

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
cough, cough, cough! I think your feeling a little feverish will. cough, cough, cough. you better stay home and rest!!! :wink:

·
Administrator
5,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Will...

Didn't you hear? Your boss called me. He heard about the WCF outing on the news and said you can go! 8)

Don't worry, Will, WCF will be having many more outings in the future. If you can, come by Outback on Touhy for dinner.

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
I'll give you a call if I get out before sundown. If I didn't need the money so bad I'd be there. Maybe I'll host one at Twin next week. If I wait any longer I'll need to bring an auger.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts