Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have guns that do not get used anymore and want to sell. They are spyders and do their job. They are well taken care off, cleaned and lube after use. They were my learner guns. Please take them :D

First is a spyder pilot with anti-chop, completely modified air system with on/off asa. New trigger, feed neck. Probably a few more things i have added to make it work great. Never any problems. Shoots about 12bps. It is painted black for woodsball/backup gun. $150 ---WCF 120

Second gun is a spyder icon converted to eletronic grip. upgraded air system too and trigger. This also is in good shape. $100obo--- WCF 80

Third is a semi auto spyder victor. standard gun. $50obo ---WCF 35

paintball gun bag, hold 2 guns and extra pockets for other gear $20 ---WCF 10

a few CO2 tanks 9oz. make an offer

halo backman hopper in good condition, black $50 ---WCF 40

Buy in bulk and I will make a deal. Any questions or info needed feel free to ask. I have no room or use for these and would like to see them go to someone who does.

Thank WCF

Catch (or the lack of lately)

·
Registered
236 Posts
nope not really my friend has a couple ive only played once.But not interested.You should post this in the tradeing thread you will get way more ppl there. :D

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I changed all the stock air fittings. There is a on/off asa with a drop foward, macrolines, and a cp gas grip. It made it lighter, feel more comfortable and perform better IMO.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Well the CP gas thru grip will do nothing to change the performance of the gun at all. I'm just wondering why you're trying to sell a used pilot for more than it costs brand new.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Because it's not stock, buy the extras and add the stock price. Its not all about the grip, its the overall combo of parts. If you know soo much about the sport, you should know that a gun that your comfortable with will work better for you. It can and does perform better than stock. Ive tried many different routes and I found one that works better. If you want to question me and try and bust my balls...keep it off the boards and pm me

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.