Registered
5,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
"run with it"

na.... I don't want to turn into a basket case like you :mrgreen:

j/k dude :wink:

553 Posts
Danno said:
Docs right about the Yum Dingers, 4 bucks for like 20 i think and they last a ton longer. Work just as good to.
I have to admit that I've never fished Yum Dingers yet. :oops: :p This year I'll definitely try them out, along with these new baits that I've discovered which are called Terrain Sticks. You can get a pack of 40 "sticks" for $9.99. If you're interested here is the site. :)

http://www.allterraintackle.com/products/sticks.html

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
They are all Senko knock-offs. Everybody has one, I have only used the originals and the Yum Dingers and the catch rate was about the same, but the Dingers last a lot longer.

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
you guys have to remember, you want it soft and limp. that's what so magical about senkos. harder the plastic, the less action you'll get.

dingers fall differently from senkos. they have two distinct wobbles. the senko to a degree pulsates as it falls where as the dinger tends to waggle it's tail.

many knock-offs, especially if the plastic composition is too hard, have absolutely ZERO action as they fall. it's all in the wobble for these stickbaits and the softer the better.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.