Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I have to post this. I went to a cookout tonight in Park Ridge, a guy who lives on Park Lake. Yep, small little private lake. So I get there and me and a friend walk up to the lake and, I kid you not, nice size (like 20" and up) LMB's are lined up by the dozens along the shore just waiting for him to feed them! Not only that, but he tosses food out there and they start breaking the surface like they were attacking a topwater! Absolutely wild. I mean, real nice size, healthy, and hungry Bass just waiting for him! Unbelievable...and it's nice and private. Talk about a honey hole! It kills me to know its there and I can't get to it... :cry: Its a crying shame.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Islandfisher said:
That sounds awesome! I wish I lived on a lake and had pet bass. Does your friend that live there ever fish?
He fishes a little, but what's really cool, and partly why he has 'trained' the Bass, is that he has underprivileged/poor kids come out during the summer to fish. There's also tons of bluegill there for an easy catch for the kids.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
HawgHunter said:
jaypee its on dee and touhy, right down the street from axehead, be careful tho park ridge cops are very bored and love to bust people on that type of shit
Good luck, all the land around it is private homes' backyards. You would have to walk up someones driveway and past their window! Frankly, I would be shocked if you didn't get arrested for trespassing straight up cause there is absolutely no mistaking that you are trespassing on private property. Despite the high probability of catching a ton of Bass, there is likely a higher probability of ending up in the PRPD trying to explain why you couldn't contain a fishing-jones! :lol: Oh, and a lot of the residents are retired...they are home and have nothing better to do than call the police on 'strange' behavior.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
ah word thanks hawg hunter!...im not a bad guy....i wont be taking dumps on their lawn or killing the fish or anything like that!

Is it murphey cause thats what i was thinking? or the one right next to it!

retired people huh....PERFECT!

Old rich people...they sleep...they sleep alot!
:twisted:

but honestly prolly wont ever make it that way...so dont worry Topwater...i was not trying to be a ass....it just sounds cool!

JayPee The Hip Hop fisherman.

oh and 2 cousins.... One PRPD haha...one a CPD.... at the family reuions i was told i got a minor get out jail free card from both. hehe

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
Murphy on the west side would be the best. There are a couple houses torn down now. Right along Dee. Put on your black pajamas and get in there before new houses go up! 8)
I used to want to try Park Ridge Country Club's pond. Now I dont really care anymore.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.