Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know the name of this little private lake but I got permission to fish it from a friend. Went out today on his little paddle boat from about 10AM to Noon. Here's some of the fishys I caught. Caught 2 more that I don't have photos of and managed to lose 4 fish by screwing up. It was actually a bad day on this little gem. I was geting blown all over the lake and had a tough time controlling the paddleboat due to wind gusts.

Weather: Partly cloudy, 86 degrees, winds 10-20mph from the S/W
Anyways here's some pics:

[/img]

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, it's not Murphy Lake. I don't know the name of it but it's East of Dee and just north of Touhy. I went out there about 2 weeks ago with a friend and I think we landed about 60LMB and a huge bluegill during bad weather in about 3 hours. Most of them were about the size of these guys but we had a handful over 1 1/2 pounds and as big as maybe 3 pounds.
My goal is to find a Murphy Lake resident to grant me fishing permission. I hear they have quite a few 4-5 pinders in there.

·
Registered
5,344 Posts
Park lake ....nice :wink:

I am from Park Ridge... never fish that 1. Did fish Murphy(1 time) but the guy I knew lost access last year :cry:

There are some big ass bass in Murphy Lake...nice little island out there.
If ya got 5 mil.... get ya a house on that Lake...LOL

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BassCaster said:
Park lake ....nice :wink:

I am from Park Ridge... never fish that 1. Did fish Murphy(1 time) but the guy I knew lost access last year :cry:

There are some big ass bass in Murphy Lake...nice little island out there.
If ya got 5 mil.... get ya a house on that Lake...LOL
Nothing like a nice big ass bass! I love them!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.