Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i've been fishing the damn and a creek by my house a couple times in the past 2 weeks, and For a little while i kept getting skunked... 2 outa the 6 times... I felt great... ha just kidding

So anyways

McHenry damn

Lmb=6 all between 14-19 inchs
Smb=1 22 inchs even
sheep =2.. not even worth it.
cats- 0 lol I couldnt find any :roll:

Creek
Eyes=5 smallest 15" largest 22" I had alot of fun getting the eyes normaly i hit them around 8 pm when its around 60 degress, seems to be the magic temp.

lmb so many lol... cant count a couple nice ones i had one 20 inchs and another 23 inchs.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Good job dude !

Don`t` tell me thats the creek by sullivans again lol
I`ve gatta chek that place out some morning.
Walked down there today and seen the carp doing there spawning thing, swimming side by side with half their bodies out of the water .

·
Registered
345 Posts
Good job dubs!
Havn't been able to get out much myself, all this damn yard work and family stuff keeps me busy as heck.
Damn getting crowded? Might stop by on the way home this week.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya, the smallie was amazing :D

And ya culprit thats the place. snagged a few carp down there on accident lost a crank cause of one lol. But wahtever it was a fun fight.

Ya danno I've caleld you a few times never seem to pick up :roll: geuss the family is more important than fishing... pshhh :lol:

Lol, but ya thanks guys

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.