Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got out today around 7am :x I really wanted to get out earlier than that but to much beer the night before will do that 2 ya 8) since i missed the morning bite I tied on a white double willow blade spinner bait to cover some water did that for an hour or so and nothing. :( i was just going 2 go home b/c of a nice headache and some disappointment b/c i didn't get there when i wanted 2.

after my disappointment cig. I saw some lily pads moving around a lot so I put on a senko and flipped right on that same lily pad that was just moving.

i twitched it for a sec or two and WHAM this guy just slammed it lily pad an all

this bass is probably the most exciting fish I've caught in a long time. :D
and to top it off i got another one the same way like 2 hours later.

both bass were pushing 4lbs and they are about 19in.not 2 bad for a guy who was ready 2 leave.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
jaypee the hhf said:
Damn john! Nice bass!.....is this place on the list if I come down?... I hope so!!!

How long does it take to take the bus?

Let me know...

Jaypee
this place is on the list 4sure I fish it like once a week.
the bus takes about 3 an a half hours and it like 32 bucks one way u can get the bus at O'Hare or midway.just google peoria charter.jiimmy is driving down u might want 2 hit him up 1st so you can save some money.

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
Those last fish to end the day can leave a lasting impression on anyone....it's what brings ya back to try again. Nice fish!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.