Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and James both took 4 days off of work to go fishing together.He came down here to Peoria to try and get some of the big bass in my pond,and mostly just to get away for a while.:)

James couldn't believe this guy was this aggressive.

the 1st day the fish were real aggressive but not real big.we both got like 3 or 4 small bass from abouts 5in to 11in.James also got a few bluegill and a crappies.

2nd day started out rainy.James was fishing in the rain and pounding the bluegill on a small white crank bait.later in the day the fish were just as aggressive as the day before and getting bigger.:D

someone was freckling snagging they got this one.if i ever see someone snagging im gona push them in.

a spider thought James pole was a good spot for his web.

the 3rd day was the best day I've had on this pond!the 1st cast in the morning with a top water I got a strike and the 3rd cast I got another strike,4th or 5th one I finely got a good hook set in one and i tried lipping it at the dock and my good hook set was no more.if it wasn't 4 James grabbing me by the end of my belt I would have went head 1st in the water after it.after another 5 1o 6 missed strikes i finely got one.it was 19-20 inches and 4.7lbs.

the 4.7 lb fish

the last full day,James got his 1st catfish on a crank bait he was so happy b/c he couldn't get a top water fish from the day before.I also got another topwater fish in the morning as well on the only strike of the morning.

all and all the 4 days was a blastMe and James have been friends 4 10+ years,and never have we fished together like this before hope we can do it again some time.Maybe George will come next time if we all can get work off at the same time. :D :D More pics coming off of James cam later. peace 8)

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
**FISHINTHOUGHTS::I'm Fishing On own time, Busy with work school and football. I have plenty of time to fish and post but i always have trouble uploading my pictures. Getting my laptop soon so I can finally throw my videos back up!!

this ones from yesterday, Obviously the date on camera is wrong. Had the post written up and the internet went out, So not even bothering now. I'll try to get on the other computer and bring the reports back.

John:: Nice Job out there guys you've been knocking 'em dead keep updating me with the text. I've never seen jimmi in a dego... lol I bet he got quite the sunburn.

Keep them coming!

Don't forget my cards... mmmmmmmm!!

George

:idea:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Good job on the vacation fishing. I'm stuck at home for my whole

vacation=(. Have to watch the two year old, since the babysitter

gets to go on vacation.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jaypee the hhf said:
man you gotta throw a frog at that spot
oh yeah frogs are good. anything that floats on top of the pads is good.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
jaypee the hhf said:
Moss Boss DUDE!!!

Haha.
yeah I got some.ur post back in like april when u ur lookin for them made me get some.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.