Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've always listened to my father talk about how he used to sit near Navy Pier on the banks and catch a limit of Jumbos before they all left. Now I know there are some good fish in the Chicago vicinity from reading messages over the last year and lurking at the site. I'm thinking it might be a good idea for me to buy my Dad (and treat myself) to a Jumbo charter if they still run out of the Chicago area. Does anyone here know of anyone who does and can you lead me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
BillyTheKid said:
Now I know there are some good fish in the Chicago vicinity from reading messages over the last year and lurking at the site.
If you have been reading recent reports, you would know that you don't need to go out on a charter to get perch right now

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes that is true you don't right now, although I was planning on giving this as a gift to my dad for Father's Day. I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I just take him for some shore fishing, but sometimes it's just better to be pampered if you know what I mean.

8)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Try calling Matt Porter of Jackpotfishing 800-345-0259. I just got a flyer from him last week about combo salmon/perch charters. He is a first class salmon charter captain. The flyer said that the perch combo was in April and May, but I just got it last week so it's worth a phone call. Tell him that you were referred by a friend of his neighbor Russ.
Jackpotfishing.com. Out of Winthrop Harbor
LUV2FISH

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.