Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Rambler said:
^^^I love cats but they're masochistic shits. We had one years ago that caught mice, ate just their ears, tail & feet & then left them where my wife was sure to step on them in the morning. I swear that cat enjoyed it all.
The cat was probably trying to give you the mouse as a gift. A way to sort of pull its weight around the house. We had a couple cats growing up that would do that. One would drop dead mice in your bed while you were sleeping.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Here's mine, he's 12 1/2 years old, had him since 3 months. He loves the dog beach. Used to bring him out to Busse with me quite a bit when I lived in Elk Grove Village, he may have harassed a few of you before. Two tumors removed from his right forelimb in the last two years, and he started needing twice a day insulin shots this winter. I start my days chasing him around trying to get him to whiz on a stick so I can test his glucose before the sun comes up. Anyway I really love the little guy and spend as much time with him as possible these days. Great thread Joe, and really liked seeing everyone's pics etc.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts