Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PG Report: 5/18/06 ..... HAIL

Boy.. oh Boy... After a very rough brief outing yesterday for Shane... My buddy pulled it together alright pulling in Quality Bass one after another.. After another. This guy put in some time for these bass today and it came through With 15 Total Large Mouth Bass And a lot of decent quality ones. I have to give him Props; He put in a lot of Back aching work.... Excellent Job buddy!

Today I met up with Shane at the river, Was sunny... then it started raining. Then hailing... More rain... Then it calmed for awhile. My First time fishing in Marble Sized Hail...! My Brother James also Tagged along today He started With Carp and Cats then I lent him a lure and he nailed three Small Large Mouth. Today I ended the Day with 13 Large Mouth 1 Foul Hooked Bluegill, And 1 foul Hooked Common Sucker. It wasn't that tough of a bite. But they'd turn off for 15-25 min. at a time.

Here's Pictures of the outing... Here's My pictures first I'm Saving the best for last (SHANE!)

Here's Shane with a great day of Basin !

some of the many pictures taken today

Total Catch:
Cattin James 3 Large Mouth Bass
Trophy George 13 Large Mouth bass, 1 Common Sucker Foul hooked, 1 Gill Foul Hooked
Lunker Shane 15 Large Mouth bass aaapartyb

Temp: 53

Sky: Mostly Sunny / Rain

Wind: NE 3 MPH

Water: Murky

Water Level: Medium (tomorrow will be High)

Water Temp: 61

Water Vis: 1/2 ft.

Rod: Ugly Stick Light Med/Heavy 6'0

Reel: pFlueger Trion 5 Ball Bearing

Line: 10lb Trilene Sensation (Clear)

George
Perch Guy
Chicago IL.
Multi-<((><
A101/WCF

:aaapartyc:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts