Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PG Report: 8/2/06.... Biggin

Today After We Got Home and Situated we Headed out. My Girlfriend Sara, My brother James and I Hit a Very Local and popular spot but Figured no one would Try to battle the Heat Today with a Heat index of 105. So we set Up For Carp James Kept telling me He was going to whip me in Fishing. And Well I told Him " No You wont Whip Sara? " He Said "What?" I said "Today's Sara's Day Try To beat her in your little Friendly Match I'll bet you anything you wont". He Told Me He Could So We Went out The plan Again today was to let Sara Get Her biggin Over 10lbs So I Let her Catch Every Fish Until The Last one So I wont officially Get another skunk on the year. Every thing was the Same accept The new "Secret Bait" Which I Had High Expectations of, And it Worked Great once again Managing 13 Fish total Between Sara and I. I Did All the Dirty work today Hooking Unhooking Pictures Etc. But it was a blast I had A Great Time Guiding My Girlfriend on Fish! At First I tried For about 20 minutes in one spot with nothing but a Few Nibbles Then Switched to Current Flowing Near A Very Large Under Water Weed Bed And Continued To Pull in Fish. I'm Pleased to announce Sara Did Get Her Big Fish over 10 lbs a 12lb 7 oz Common Carp in which she named Biggin Bob. I Was Very happy for her And Can't Wait to get her on a 20 + Fish in which will come this fall. My Brother James Caught Several Dink Large Mouth, Bluegill, And Crappie his biggest crappie in a picture displayed below. He tried for carp hooking two landing none.

Special Thanks!

John of www.midwestanglers.com

Over 21 Reply to my report www.windycityfishing.com

Here's Pictures of Our Very Fun outing

~Conditions~

Temperature: 90

Sky: Mostly Sunny

Wind Range: Moderate (10-20mph)

Wind Direction: Southwest

Weather Trends: Cooling

Barometer: Rising

Water temp: 71- 75

Water Color: Brimey Green

Water Visibility: 1 Foot

Current Conditions: Fast

Bottom Conditions: Mud

* Georges Out Come*

Caught: 2

Lost: 0

Released: 0

Fish Health: Healthy

*Sara's Out Come*

Caught: 11

Lost: 0

Released: 11

*James outcome*

Caught: 21

Lost: 14

Released: 21

*Equipment/Supplies*

Bait/Lure Presentation: Slow

Rod Used: N/A

Reel used: N/A

Line used: 12 Lb Trilene XT (CLEAR)

Lure/Hook: Size 6 Bronze

Bait used: Special Preparation Bait/Chum

*Season Tally*

Season Skunks: 1

Season Fish: 539
Season Outings: 36

Avg. Fish per Outing: 14.9

George

[email protected]

N.W. Chicago Illinois

Avid Multi-Species Fisherman

<8><

·
Registered
11 Posts
Holy cow man. Fantastic looking carp. Can't wait till you start marketing this stuff. Have you tried other waters as well? With carp fishing becoming more popular in the states, you might be on to something.

·
Administrator
5,357 Posts
Dude!! You should patten that carp bait you've made and sell it through WCF. I'll only charge you 40% of what you make! 8)

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It Hasn't Proven Good enough For a Patten, And I Will Not patten it anyway. I'm Not going to sell All The hard work I went Through to Create it. I have to enjoy it awhile... A long while Before even thinking about a patten.

Thanks For a Comment

George

:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts