Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wow this year is weird ive been hitting bass and i caught my first pike ever there ever sense ive been hooked and ya they are def in beck. small 19" pikes but in the future if everyone releases them safe and keeps them getting bigger and bigger same with the bass. they will get bigger. wish i had a picture it was so weird i was like this is not a bass hit it hit so hard i was like gota be pike my first one haha. but ya caught it off a deep diving dt-4 crankbait then lost that lure later lol but ya a first for me at beck and we all know how that is rare. but i went to delevan and killed them there its the most amazing lake the fishing there is something i dream for.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I hooked into a pike yesterday on a 3/4 oz. bronze spoon. It was only about 15", but still a better fight than any of the bass I've ever cought out of there. At the end of the day, my buddy and I saw a guy shore fishing, and he hooked a monster 22" large mouth. That was pretty sweet. Also, I met a couple of guys out there that said they were on this site, unfortunantly though I completely forgot what their handles were. If you guys see this, howdy!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.