Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At least 40 holes drilled nothing every depth,all over that lake ,in the deep water marked nothing,it was like their was no fish anywere Always take express-way home took rt12 instead ,stop and go traffic,i stopped,car in back of me did not,children,babys dogs 4 adults,in small beater,no child seats
not my falut but i wonder what pile of crap this is going to turn into They hit me doing at least 30mph My boat hitch punched threw the front of their car,and somebody was not wearing a seat belt in their car,smashed windshield in their car Done ice fishing for the year Braidwood next Ice was in great shape on pistakee,at least i did not loose my new wallet

·
Registered
5,840 Posts
oldsalt said:
,children,babys dogs 4 adults,in small beater,no child seats

and somebody was not wearing a seat belt in their car,smashed windshield in their car
Probably not enough seat belts to go around in that vehicle!

Sorry to hear of the accident. What a mess. :cry:

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Sorry to hear of the mess. That is just insane of them to be piled in the car like that with no seat belts and etc... Hope they got the ticket and you didn't.

Thanks for the report on Pistakee, It has been tough fishing almost everywhere the past few days.

·
Registered
400 Posts
oldsalt said:
at least i did not loose my new wallet
I can't believe you were able to see a bright side to all of that. So sorry to hear about your accident :( . I hope the other people wise up, and buckle those children. I hope you have a better week.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.