Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went here with the family Saturday evening. The weather completely sucked as it was really windy and cold, but we stayed a while anyway. The group brought in 2 bullheads and 6 bluegill off of the fishing pier. I just missed a largemouth as it jumped out of the water as I was lifting a Senko out of the water. Otherwise pretty slow. There is a sign that says there are walleye, pike and smallmouth, but I don't know about that. Maybe it's better when the weather cooperates. Anybody else ever catch anything at this place?

·
Banned
136 Posts
Its a pretty decent lake. I think I caught one bass, couple catfish, and lost a walleye right on the shore.

My buddy caught a smallie though; right by the big concrete structure on the east side of the lake. thats where I've caught most of my quality fish at that lake.

You probably wont get a ton of bites though.

Cliff G

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Cliff_G said:
Its a pretty decent lake. I think I caught one bass, couple catfish, and lost a walleye right on the shore.

My buddy caught a smallie though; right by the big concrete structure on the east side of the lake. thats where I've caught most of my quality fish at that lake.

You probably wont get a ton of bites though.

Cliff G
bingo...best spot hands down are the rocks by the concrete thing.

i have caught pike, largemouths and one smallemouth...and some BIG channel cats.

Little largie off the fishing pier.

crankbait smallie off the rocks

you can see school in backround...no ever believes me about the smallie haha!

jaypee

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.