Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to start shutdown of Dresden, years ago I fished inside that plant by were the water came out of the plant at night,every cast was a smallmoth,wonder if a fishing lake would be made out of it.

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Are you sure? Last I heard the gov wanted to keep it open.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Today the owners filled a decommissioning report,the fuel removal, layoffs of employees, said they can no longer operate,and can't wait for the Illinois legislature, maybe they are trying to force the issure,but they are going to start shutdown the article also mentioned shutdown of La Salle in the near future.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Last I read a few weeks ago was Byron plant to shutdown in September and Dresden in November.

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Maybe the laggards in Springfield will pull their heads out of their asses & keep them open.

Yeah, I know...

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Lets start strip mining for coal and put up thousands more windmills because we have had so many nuclear disasters in illinois

·
Registered
1 Posts
Many students run into problems from time to time. Difficult writing assignments, tight deadlines, lack of time. These are the main reasons why young people are looking for support to get the assessment they need. And of course I want not to be mistaken in choosing this support. I was very lucky, a friend of mine recommended this cool service essay help I am very pleased with their approach to work, the guys helped me with writing an essay. Everything is clear and competent. All requirements were taken into account and fulfilled. Thanks to the authors. Recommend.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts