Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over 150 Caught. 2 4lbs and a Lot of 3 pounders. All Were pre-spawn bass Most all were males. I caught some on lip less crank baits, most on plastics.

I'm sure you'll understand why the background is gone, as this is a known pond in my area.

Just a few pics. Hard to work the back ground quickly, I'll get use to it.

George

:-D

·
Super Moderator
6,230 Posts
George, when we goin buddy??? Just kiddin. Congrats on all those fish. I am impressed you have them dialed in with all the weird weather conditions. It has certainly thrown my fishing off track a bit.

·
Administrator
5,361 Posts
Augy said:
you may want to change your avatar george. it's easy to figure out your first picture is from your avatar. :wink:
LMAO!!! Ok... I know EXACTLY where that place is. We can all meet there this weekend for a tourney. I'll PM everyone the exact address. :D

Just kidding, George... but you have to admit - it's kinda funny!

Ahh... i'm still laughing! :lol:

(Sorry George)

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
Augy said:
you may want to change your avatar george. it's easy to figure out your first picture is from your avatar. :wink:
Yup I know them 2 trees and that bank. I know right were that pond is :wink: Just like my avatar (snow...trees..it's the WWD...dam it's the west bank right at the stump...)

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yea that was the test pic. To First figure out if background thing worked or not, Decided to throw it in after I made all the others. Wasn't a bad fish, Why not :-]]]

George

8)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.