Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got out Thursday nite for a couple hours. Went with my Neighbor Bob to a private lake he has permission to fish. Well lets just say it was alot of fun.

The fish were stacked up in these 2 little holes below a small dam. We were fishing off a Small bridge.
The date is blocking the other hole but you can see it.

Another Pic:

We caught about 20 Bass Ranging in size from 3/4 to 2lbs.
Here is the biggest one it measured 15 3/4 inches and exactly 2.0lbs. Would of swore she was bigger but we checked on 2 different scales.

Heres Bob;

Couple more;

The Lake

[/i]

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanx Guys.

No topwater doc. All these Bass were caught from the 2 holes in the first pics. I caught mine on a Smallie Beaver watermelon red flake, a Chigger Craw watermelon , and a Zoom speed craw white. Bob caught his on nightcrawlers. We also caught some on the main lake but they were all dinks.

·
Registered
339 Posts
basser913 said:
Thanx Guys.

No topwater doc. All these Bass were caught from the 2 holes in the first pics. I caught mine on a Smallie Beaver watermelon red flake, a Chigger Craw watermelon , and a Zoom speed craw white. Bob caught his on nightcrawlers. We also caught some on the main lake but they were all dinks.
Were they stuck in those holes? Talk about shooting fish in a barrel! :wink:
Nice baitcaster.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.