Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well this weekend I went out by bandit77 house and picked up three real quick on a Texas rigged yum craw all were dinks about 10 to 12 inches.bandit77 picked up 2 on the Texas rig with a lizard I think and two on a shad Intimation crank.the following day I got the skunk while my nephew caught 3 off the same texas rigged craw that I showed him how to fish but I got none :shock: damn kids :wink: bandit77 got a few dinks off a crank too.but today....let me tell you fellas one of the best fishing days I've had in a few.pulled 20+ Bass in three hours with a couple 2 1/2 to 3 pounders in the mix missed about 10 of 'em and lost another 5 most came off a floating "firetiger". but one of the bigger ones hit on a tex rig berkley worm.bandit77....2 fish total,lost one that had his pole touching his knuckles and broke him off.to bad for the bandit :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :lol: just busting ya ball's bro. o'yeah forgot to mention the second day was not really a skunk picked up 2 big gills was trying to take a picture of one of 'em (beautiful purple coloring) when I slip on the boulder I was perched on :evil: threw my shoulder out of socket :cry: and dropped the camera in the water :cry: .fished it out while my shoulder was still out and threw it on the bank while I lay there in pain....shoulder is fine now but not sure about the camera yet or all the pic's. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
428 Posts
sounds like a descent day except the camera hopefully it still works

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.