Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went back to my favorite little pond today and fished from 8:30 to 12:30. When I got there I started out with one of my new Persuader Buzzbaits and landed 4 bass with it. Thanks FishinMatt for the recommendation on those great baits! :wink: I lost a couple others, one of which was a lunker that broke the surface. I also caught a large bluegill on the buzzbait. Shocked

After covering the whole pond I decided to try a pig 'n jig and landed one smaller bass on it.

Then I decided to go to my trusty Yum Dinger. I am really loving these baits. I think that I landed about 10 bass on one of them. They are sure a lot more durable than the Yamamoto version.

I think that I landed about 20 bass in all. The biggest was a about 4 lbs. All in all, it was a good day.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Very nice Doc! I love those Yum Dingers too. They seem to have a a bit more hip-shakin' action when they sink when compared to the coveted Senko.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Nice job on the LM Doc those are some health Larry's :wink:

Yum Dingers Yum Dinger!! They actually dont taste to bad. No I dont eat them. I bite off the tip when its ripped. :lol:

·
Registered
88 Posts
good job doc. bass is also another fish that has eluded me. I did catch one on deep lake a couple of years ago but it didn't count by my book. We were sitting in a boat casting out with tiny minnows, no action, just enjoying a day out with the guys. Upon reeling my line i found out i had a very small bass. i didn't even feel it. Also a friend of mine pulled out a pretty large fish, couldn't identify it. When we got to the shore some guy told out it was a "dog fish" and i wasn't really tasty. Is that true? I mean i've never seen a fish like that. Too bad we didn't get a pic :cry:

·
Registered
88 Posts
god knows i would love to join u fine gents, but as unfortunate as it gets FRI, SAT AND SUN are the busiest days of the week. If you see my link..... well you'll know why. I also have to pick up my game a bit you guys would have a breakdown trying to show me what to do instead of having a good time. I DO thank you for the invite. I appreciate it, i mean it. Hopefully with the upcoming job change i'll have more time

·
Super Moderator
6,237 Posts
Zorich said:
god knows i would love to join u fine gents, but as unfortunate as it gets FRI, SAT AND SUN are the busiest days of the week. If you see my link..... well you'll know why. I also have to pick up my game a bit you guys would have a breakdown trying to show me what to do instead of having a good time. I DO thank you for the invite. I appreciate it, i mean it. Hopefully with the upcoming job change i'll have more time
Hey Zorich, sent you a PM.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.