Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What at day, went to Ed and Shirleys now an Angler Outlet Store, then went to Midlothian Reservouire. We talked to a guy there and said it was just a waste of our time to come here in the winter, it was we were there 1hr and all we saw was a dead goose.

After that we went to a pond in tinley behind houses. Didn't get much there beside a couple of bluegill, it was nice to get out though, it wasn't to cold today thank god. But it was nice to finally open water fish. We fished night crawlers off the bottom.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
><)))°> kid14 said:
glad you got out! keep trying those crawlers... they work at the WWD. atleast you got a few gills... any size?
the goose looks like it might have gotten shot?
goose was actually eaten by coyotes there were foot prints every where and the bluegills were may b around 4-6in.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bartmandude said:
I actually live about 5 minutes from Midlothian Reservoir, but I've honestly never fished there. Is it any good in the summer time?
From what ive heard its good for catfish and bass ive this was the first time i fished there. I talked to a guy he said there were pike in it but i doubt it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.