Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellow fisherman!!! :D Went out a few days ago with my bro again. Went out from about 3:30 to 6:30. Didn't do to bad. Managed 3 Bass. First two were a nice size. First was caught on a white spinner and the second was caught on a red/white/chartruse buzzbait. After that I decided to have a little fun. Threw on an XPS topwater cichadia lure( Don't think that is spelled right but you know, that crazy bug that comes around every so often with infestering swarms) I just let it sit on the water surface and twitched it every few seconds. Managed to get a little 7 incher to take it. It was the first time I had every used that lure and it was very cool to see the little swirl on the top of the water when the fish grabbed it. I definitly think this lure will be a good lunker lure and plan on using it alot more when the weather warms up. Anyways, I know how much you all like pics so enjoy. Also, did anybody else's heart sink to their stomach when they saw the snow this morning? :evil:

·
Super Moderator
6,276 Posts
Nice fish man. The weather was definitly no good this weekend. It let me get some stuff done around the house though. The good new is that April is right around the corner :wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.