Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I had my day go unplanned weird on me, but I was in the area and hit Beck at 5:30. By six o'clock I had had two fish on a senko. Luckily the shoreline weeds that were such an issue in landing fish had subsided and I was able to land both. The second was at/around the 13" mark I'd guess, he self-released near shore. But I did bring the big boy in:
20210721_18one.jpg

20210721_18two.jpg

22" and well over 6 pounds! :lol: 8) Okay, yeah, he taped out at 18" :mrgreen: not sure on weight as I don't tote a scale.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,670 Posts
Another Beck horse. Amazing that that fish can survive in a small urban environment.

I have to ask, did you catch it on the north side between that post and the west shoreline?

~JOE~

·
Registered
341 Posts
matt_ski said:
Aux Pleins said:
Dude if ABT expands any more we will be able to leave the wife to shop for a dishwasher while you cast away.
Lol that new building is huge
Unreal. I remember my first purchase was at their Dempster store with maybe the same square footage as a Walgreens, if that.

·
Registered
544 Posts
My wife works at a medical office that does some testing for ABT, for new employees, and she says the hiring pace is such that it starts to interfere with their main business. Re: new building - I wonder if it's actually a warehousing facility, they seem to be doing a ton of online sales now.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I missed seeing this last summer. Holy crap, Minstrel, that is a monster! Especially for Beck.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts