Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea all the stuff i put up there is fair,no tax,will drop off to you if in my area,but i understand if you canit use the tackle,like these mags ,which you should troll,but you can cast them. I have collected tackle for 50 years and it is time to get rid of a lot of stuff,plan to retire in 5 years,own as little as anything,and just fish everday,till i drop dead;i got some countdowns floaters shadraps husky jerks too i just have to find them,all kind of fishing books magazines,just found two 7in mora augers whick i will sell when i find my 7in lazor so this way i will have a larger auger Got a bunch of manns cranks,but donit what models they are,found a bunch of old gaffs in the basement I will offer everthing to the members first then it goes to guy who will take care off all the e-bay selling bs for a percent,which is usually i take him fishing in my boat,he donit pay for anything

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Wow OldSalt... It's ashame your selling all these lures. I have many Lures and rods and reels back from the 30's-70's that my great grandpa, great grandma, gramp and granny passed on to me when passed away. I hold that tackle as well as the rods and reels as honor and settimentle value... I wanna pass away with my tackle and hopefully pass it down the road in a family tradition. Then I can fish and Hunt in heaven or hell, or wherever I end up! :lol: LOL. But I wish ya the best and if you have old wooden Lures, let me know. I have some glass cases on the wall that have some more room. Not just me, but my whole family is into antique lures as well as antique fly rods and etc... I hope you the best in the many years ahead of ya with fishing ;)

Dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.