Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after hitting jaycee ( one bass on a mepps) and hitting fox bluff ( two bass on curlytails), i got out to rawson bridge to fish. on my first cast with a rapala countdown ( 3 inches) i hooked my first ever MUSKIE! :D needless to day, it snapped the line because i had no swivel or leader :cry: :x . It looked to be a 40 inch class muskie! and im STILL shaky rite now :lol: . Then i tied on a #5 firetiger blade mepps spinner and pulled in a 37 nch northern pike! caught on this
http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh31 ... G_1729.jpg
mepps. caught 2 other small pike. This area is a sand flat with lots of weeds.
good day ay?

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Watch your step out there Jason. Flow rate is still over 2000cfs at dam in Montgomery. And with more rain on the way, doesn't look to subside anytime soon.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
creighton, read my explanation!
jessus christ guys! i JUST explained it, i take those lure pics in my house. and i know you guys have seen pictures of Huge fish that i have kept! :lol:
u guys make it sound like im lying but i really have no reason to lie. i catch fish all the time except for the past few days, the storms are killing em! :roll:

·
Registered
107 Posts
why cant you bring the camera?
what wireless service do you have? If you have verizon you can upload the pictures to Pix Place, and then save them to your computer and upload to an image hosting site.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
What kind of up and coming internet fishing phenom denies his fish their moment in the spotlight?!?!? :wink:

just kidding p.o.p. nice report=)

Ask for a camera for your birthday or something though 8)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.