8.Augy
9.Basshole
10.Zorich
11.Zorichs` friend

I`ll update here as u guys post thx.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Looking at the weather forecast for the 20th vs the 13th, I hope you guys get that good of a turnout on the 20th. Right now the weather for the 13th looks a lot better.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'm in. Let me know where exactly are you guys going to be. If it's ok with you guys im going to bring a friend of mine. And after my crappy outing on the bullfrog lake i have to go and buy new equipment. Rod/reel etc. mine was just too big. Any suggestions? Bass Pro Shop or Dic's

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Chris,

I prefer Bass Pro, because of the selection. But you can find better deals at Dicks. Just to let you know since you were asking about lures the other day, livebait is not allowed in the tourney. Just thought that you would like to know that.

Also, the tourney is being held at Deep Lake in Lake Villa. If you look at he Deep Lake info you will find more info on Jack & Lidia's Resort where everyone meets and rent boats from. There is no shore fishing.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Under bad circumstances I will have to withdraw. My grandfather just 3 months shy of his 97th birthday has passed away. He will be creamated this coming Friday, and the memorial will be on Sat. Good luck to all.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.