Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
I have never fished Rend. I have driven by it and it is beautiful. It is just way too far for a quick trip for me . Otherwise I would be there as much as possible.

Rend is a Big tourney Lake. Its is used By the Wal-Mart BFL and other smaller tournament organizations and small clubs. Very popular lake you should enjoy fishing there.

Let us know how ya like it. Don't forget pics. :) :) :)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Panfish4 said:
This is a great crappie lake. Plenty of bass and catfish. Good luck.
i've heard the same i'm pretty close to it but don't have a boat so i haven't fished it yet but hope to soon, good luck! e-mail if you have room 4 me on da boat...

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Willy said:
Panfish4 said:
This is a great crappie lake. Plenty of bass and catfish. Good luck.
i've heard the same i'm pretty close to it but don't have a boat so i haven't fished it yet but hope to soon, good luck! e-mail if you have room 4 me on da boat...
i went 2 weeks ago and plan on going again the second week in aug. and stay at the resort on the lake.

i did get some fishing done caught a ton of cats, huge gills the size of my head, a couple white bass and large mouth, and a shit load of freshwater drum i got to get the pics off my broads camera

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.