Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well decided to hit up the grove for anything possible. Right when we pulled up and we walking onto thhe ice the cop said um no ice fishin allowed. Huh? So get this they even installed latters in the whole lake just incase something happened! I think the ig
Grove staff doesn't gotta work during winter months so they put cops inchage. I just don't think they wanted up baby sit all day long. And there were even signs saying you can ice fish by the gate when you come in. ????? I don't get it. So we drilled about 30 holes all around the peir. And just fished there. Had the vex out and it was marking fish so that's good. Ha think again no chance. Not one bite for a whole hour. So we were disappointed as it was so we left. We had 5 tip ups out and 5 other poles out all with med. Fat heads and large golden roaches! And know I know the depth there is 15 feet. This really sucked!! So just decided to go to bass pro shop. But man it sucked. I don't get it you can ice skate there, which people were, but you can't ice fish. Wtf?? Anyways here are a few pics

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.