Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got out for an hour or 2 with a buddy. We each got 1 bass. The wind was ripping like crazzy out there. The pond was soo damn high that fishing was tough. We only stuck around for about 2 hours and together we went 2 for 3. I will be out later today before dark, then tomarrow and the day after with hopefully better success...

Heres mine...

Dave

PS: I tried a few different lures and presentations and she came on a Watermelon with Red Flake Senko and my buddies came on a Jig n' Yami. I forgot my new Digital Camera at home and my SunGlasses as they were sitting on my dresser... :(

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Guys, I went out this morning and am going back out again :D I will have a report later tomarrow or something...

Larry, LMAO... once I saw that pic I knew right it was photo-cut n pasted, You will never catch a bass that big :lol: j/k bro. hit me up later. I'm gonna fish the quarry by us tonite, the bass are cruising the shore as I saw a nice one over 20"s there the other day.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
WrenchingnFishing said:
Thanks Guys, I went out this morning and am going back out again :D I will have a report later tomarrow or something...

Larry, LMAO... once I saw that pic I knew right it was photo-cut n pasted, You will never catch a bass that big :lol: j/k bro. hit me up later. I'm gonna fish the quarry by us tonite, the bass are cruising the shore as I saw a nice one over 20"s there the other day.
Sorry bro I will be bowling tonight.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.