Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well decided to grab some bait from lees bait shop before heading over to ig. got to ig around 945 and stayed till like 4ish
started off fishing for some cats and some roaches on a bobber. got my first cat within 20 minutes, not to big around 2 pounds. then another one shortly after around the same size. i got a few nice bass on roaches. also a few nice ones working the scum with frogs. one was 21 inches but i wasnt there for that, my dad got that one casue i was on a boat with my gf fishing back woods area. then my dad calls me and hes like on ur way back in come look at this cat i got. i get there and its a nice 6 pounder. took the boat back and stayed for 15 more minutes and 15 of those minutes my dad fought a catfish. it was a monster. 9 pounds roguhly. u gotta remember the pier we were fishing from had a 70 foot deep quary so it feels alot bigger and ur arm kills u when u keep pulling it up. i will have pics up tomm.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.