Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
6/5-got out to the axe in evening 6:30-8:30. mid 70's some winds coming from the west. was pretty slow out there but still managed to get on this fish. got it to chase a 3 inch pumpkin senko. light bite. didn't know i had it until i saw my line taking off. second time out at the axe this year. its been a nice little confidence booster for a new and inexperienced angler such as myself. hopefully i can now graduate to some bigger, sexier bass. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
Nice work. I bought some 4 inch senkos at dicks for cheapish. Im gonna try to run out to cabelas and check out their 3 inchers if they catch fish in my back yard...

Good job on the fish. Axehead is the biggest pain in the butt. I cant catch the fish that Im watching chase my bait. They get it in their mouths and spit it but i cant hook em. Good job.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
keep at it crm. i've never had any luck with those you see cruising the shore but cast about 30 feet directly out behind those fish. they seem more apt to hit out a little ways where the lure is a bit more conspicuous.

·
Registered
428 Posts
not to shabby never tried the 3" senko always the 5

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.