Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
pretty decent day out there on the root started off at my usuall honey hole of course there are fish there today got 1 decent king but was a little beat up so decided to revive it and he swam off for some snagger to catch then went to cable brige with nadda going on there only 1 fish caught there that i seen then i went to my other good spot and with only 1 other person there me and my dad had a blast there we started off with getting a king right off the bat nice and silver then a beatiful what i think skamania steelhead thast had the ARV clipped on it then to get even better we got a nice coho then as we were getting ready to leave im like dad let me give it one last cast and i gave it a cast and got a baby trout all fish were caught on spinners

look at this coho spawning

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Nice job bro. Some great looking fish. I didnt do that good on Saturday. It was tuff. I guess experience has everything to do at the root to be a succusseful angler.

Sorry about not texting back my phone was not working to well. I accidantly dropped in the river early AM on Sat. Luckily my buddy had his digital.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.