Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All right boy's who is bringing what for this weekend at Doc's private lake home for chow!

I am gonna bring a pot of homemade beef stew and a couple bags of hop klop fillets and steaks and a few other goodies! :wink:

·
Registered
86 Posts
I'm bringing butterflied venison backstrap chops/steaks and venison summer sausage.I think there might be some CORONA AND HENNESSY not sure but i got a feeling.Does rootdoc have any idea were going to his lake house? LOL

·
Registered
86 Posts
We have everything else what more do you want?Wait i got it we can sleep inbetween flags going up.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Arriving Friday night I am going to relax. 9 hours at the office 3.5 hour drive, I AM going to rest. Saturday early AM start for crappies and pike then smelt at night. A couple of hours of down time in between. Sunday I have to leave early AM I have a Super Bowl party to attend. Go PIT putting a GEEEE on them.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Darth Wader said:
It's a shame youse guyz can't make the WOW event but it sounds like you have a great weekend planned!!

Good luck!!!
Thanks! Be sure to post some pix from WOW as i have always been interested in attending. Will for certain pencil it in for next year!

·
Registered
308 Posts
I'm bringing a keg of Japanese microbrew Beer. Black Dog. Handle of Jack Daniel's finest. Steaks for the grill. The keg is smaller so it's perfect to drag onto the lake. I'll bring some Ale to soak up in the Brats with onions. I got my shipment of Chubby Darters so I'll bring a bunch of those. I can't wait to chow down on some Crappie filets. I'm taking off Friday afternoon. What time are you guys goin?

·
Registered
308 Posts
I'm bringing the Bacon! Can't have breakfast without the bacon. I'm making my awesome breakfast sammies. Who's bringing the Port-O-Poddy? We'll need it after we all chow down. Should I bring my Coleman stove? We can warm up some stuff out there.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.