Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
I voted for the 13th as well. I can't make the 6th and the later that we wait in the month the worse the weather can be. I wouldn't even recommend the 27th as an option.

·
Registered
953 Posts
I voted for the 13th as well since I won't be home until late in the day on the 6th after coming back from a week of fishing in northern WI.

·
Registered
953 Posts
toothdoc said:
I would surely think that fishing in northern Wisconsin would be a better choice than fishing at Deep Matt. You should have a good time up there.
If I can do both, then so much the better. I have only been up north once to fish and didn't do well, but that was 10 years ago. I didn't really dedicate myself to fishing back then like I do now. It should be fun, but I am still loving the fishing at Deep. What a great place to fish! :D

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
NNNNOOOOOOOO!!!

Any day but the 13th please! I'll be up in Door County that weekend and can't afford to miss any more tourneys (I already missed 2!).

But if that is the only day that everyone can attend: so be it :cry:.

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
I just saw yesterday on another site that DuPage county is having their inland trout season opening on Saturday, October 20th. My guess is that Cook County will have the same day. Just something to consider, since we have usually done a group outing to that as well.

·
Registered
953 Posts
toothdoc said:
inland trout season
Now that is something I have never done. I hear it can be fun. That would make for a great outing and maybe even an unofficial mini tournament. :mrgreen:

·
Banned
655 Posts
Sean (islandfisher) mentioned to me over at my site about these tourneys and how I should come out to them.

I voted for the 20th cause usually any time later than that, all I fish for are Walleyes - until thanksgiving.

Let me know when and where, and hopefully I can join you guys. My boats are in Wisconsin so I'd have to join someone with one. :)

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
FishinMatt said:
Hmmm, maybe I can convince Yami for one more go around if it is the 13th. Aris, you don't mind taking our money again, do you? :lol:
Ofcourse not Matt :p

13th or the 20th work for me,actually all those dates work for me
I`ll hold off voting to see when we can get the maximum participents :)

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Culprit said:
I`ll hold off voting to see when we can get the maximum participants :)
I just voted for the 20th! :wink:

Hey Andrew we all rent 12' lunds from the place we have the tourney at. It only costs $15 for the whole day: what a deal!

1 - 20 of 94 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.