Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
they're definelty in there ive caught my share. Biggest i caught was 18inches. Ive seen some big ones in there biggest ive seen was just over 33inches. You just gotta keep casting. I use spinnerbaits, and swim baits.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah my neighbor is moving so hes giving us his john boat im gunna head out there try to get a couple of those pike in there ive heard good things for a lake around me it sounds good

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ha just letting everyone know dont bother with tampier that lake blows lake shitpier but every once and a while you get lucky because my friend caught a walleye there while bass fishin and ive read things that people said ive been fishing there for walleyes for over 8 years and have never even remotly come close to catching one ha

·
Registered
144 Posts
DPRFisherman said:
ha just letting everyone know dont bother with tampier that lake blows lake shitpier but every once and a while you get lucky because my friend caught a walleye there while bass fishin and ive read things that people said ive been fishing there for walleyes for over 8 years and have never even remotly come close to catching one ha
Plenty Of Walleye and Crappie To Be Had At Tampier, You Just Have To Think Out Of The Box And Know Where I Dumped All Those X-Mas Trees In At. :shock:
After The Ice Is Off The Lake Head To The Bay On The N/W Corner Of The Lake . :mrgreen:

·
Super Moderator
6,276 Posts
Theres a guy that posts some great Tampier reports over on another website. He only goes out for a few hours at a time, but most of his trips yield at least one eye, among many other species as well.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Tampier is a funny lake. It seems you either know how to fish it, or you don't. I, unfortunately, fall in the latter category. I've heard the place for walleye is the deep channel next to the finger that sticks out into the lake.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.