Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for the late report. Just been very busy over the weekend and didnt have time to post. All I can say is what an experience as it was my first time ever fishing a tourney on top of that is was KING TOURNEY :D . Just awesome :D . Arrived at the dock at 4am and met up with my partners on the Brush & Roll. Bewteen 4:30 and 5am everyone was staging at the mouth waiting for the gun. At 5am the gun went off and everyone was on full throttle to there fishing destination which was cool. Majority of the boats headup North but we headed down south. Fishing was tuff for the majority of the anglers with only 1 or 2 fish but some did well. We only manage 1 lake trout that weighed in a little over 4#s but we were not in last place as some came in with nothing in there box. At the end of the day I did see some nice stringers in the pro am division :shock: . I beleive the biggest King was around 16-17# and the biggest fish of the day was a 20+# brown. I didnt stick around that long as I plans in the afternoon but what an experience. I like to thank you the Brush & Roll crew for the experience. Hope we ca do it again. Thanks Again.

·
Registered
144 Posts
larry,
I'm glad you guys had a great time out there.Brush-N-Roll is a nice rig I'll give Picaso that :D .FYI follow the charters and then move on the outside of them, but what do I know I don't even have my boat running :shock:
Hey was the entry fee $100 a head???
If so Dat's Lotta ChikLett's and Herbs, Larry how did you part with the Dough? :wink:

Chuck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.