Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Well, my gameplan. I prefished the day before on the north reef and had some success. Thats where I went as I have never fished out of NP. Most fish everyone caught were caught in about a two hour window at the hills in Wisconsin. I personally don't like fishing in a circus. Sometimes it works but sometimes it scatters fish. As for lure selection in the am went with the standard glow j plug on lead, various moonshine (orange flounders), protroll's with siggs flys (Whites and Blues).

I'll give you an example, "Shut up and fish", caught 5 and ended up 10th. His bite shut off early and didn't catch fish the last 4 hours.

If you want to see results, I did two tournaments this year. Brew City and Supra. I finished Brew City 33rd out of 120. Supa I finished 33 out of 40. Being that this year, with my own boat, and my knowledge, I think I did great.

So maybe next, dig in your pocket and try. Stop being cheap as they always say, you can't win if you don't enter. :wink:

·
Registered
56 Posts
washhusky101 said:
Who said i wanted to win. I don't go fishing to win :lol: Just because i am cheap and only own a small amount of tackle doesnt mean i cant get lucky and catch me a fish from time to time. Remember i am the student and you are my teacher 8)
and you are a hole in my azz. why did i even join this site anyhow. :roll:

·
Registered
56 Posts
ChgoEnforcer said:
joelreiser said:
and you are a hole in my azz.
H.O.M.D find your own Skank :shock:
joelreiser said:
why did i even join this site anyhow.
Because you wore out your welcome at Chump-Town
That's OK we'll thicken your skin here DutchBoy :lol:

Chuck
Butt buddies I see! :wink:

By the way, Dutch Boy is crap-o-la. We only use Benjamin Moore!

·
Registered
56 Posts
I don't fish wisconsin. I don't plan to. I only fished Brew City as there were 120 boats. I fish where I live. By the way, you sure got a mouth for someone that hides behind a computer and does crack. Give it up dude. I really think you need to spend more time addressing me as sir or Mr.

It appears you continue to talk about people behind their backs. Andy, as short as you are, stubby as you are, and your boat to match, I hope one thing comes about this, that you actually gain friends other than Chuck.

By the way Andy, why did you change your answers?

As for getting out, calling for 4 footers this afternoon and Tuesday.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.