Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I hit up the salt creek today. This is my 4th or 5th visit to the wwd/creek this year. I got skunked again, didnt see a fish. I did see Molsen, Tony, and Mike out there looking like some serious bucketheads, somehow they recognized me across the pool and called out. I had already spotted their giant catfish pole from across the deep pool and assumed buckethead :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
svslider said:
Well I hit up the salt creek today. This is my 4th or 5th visit to the wwd/creek this year. I got skunked again, didnt see a fish. I did see Molsen, Tony, and Mike out there looking like some serious bucketheads, somehow they recognized me across the pool and called out. I had already spotted their giant catfish pole from across the deep pool and assumed buckethead :lol:
ahh.. good Stuff :lol: :lol:

Keep them coming :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

- GE0

:mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Haha, atleast you got out to fish...

That's funny about Tony, Mike and Erik. I hope they were not keeping anything. Giant fishing rod??? :shock: Hope they were just out catfishing or something. I havent seen those guys since last year. I have not seen them signed in on here for awhile...

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
LOL, yea Mike and Tony are awesome guys. It's funny how they both always argue. :lol: That's brothers for ya! I use to party with them a lot. Great guys for sure! I'm actually going to give them a call this week.

I know they arent bucketheads. Its funny how you said that though. :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.