Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be out at the old might Twin Lakes Sat 3/11/06 around 10 AMish. A little birdy tells me that there MAY be a guest fishing apperence by to rising stars in the fishing world Mr. Jason Norris and/or Mr. Augy Whathisname. While I don't have a confirmation from either, Both seemed like a good time would be had by all. I'm predicting ice out conditions and bass should be feeding readily, or at least thats my dream. So come on out and lets try to entice some fish to eat whats on the end of our lines. Please RSVP so I know how much bait to pick up. I'll post on Friday with updates conitions of the lake.

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Sounds like a plan. Where do I pick my annual Twin license? Want to rent a boat??????? We should do a mini tourney with rented boats someday. That'd be rad!

·
Registered
158 Posts
if i can get the kids mom to take em & there's no ice i'd love to join ya, i have a trolling motor so if anyone rents a boat let me know & i'll bring it with. hey will let me know how to rig up u useing a slip bobber, jig or what out there?

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll check on the ice tomorrow after work and post results before 5pm.

Season passes are at the clubhouse, I'll need one as well.

I'll be free lineing. no weight, no float, just a #2 walleye wide gap hook. I have tons so I can share. Plan on tying alot of hooks cuz there are TON of snags, but thats where the fish live. I would bring a panfish rod with a slip bobber to if the bass thing fall through and you NEED to catch something.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts