Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturday has winds of 20-30 MPH predicted.

I can't imagine fishing on Deep Lake with such high winds.

Will they really hold the tournament under such conditions?

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
ya... It's to big to can...should be fun :shock:

Looks like the forecast is getting better.

The storm was not as big and bad as they predicted

·
Registered
953 Posts
It will literally be a situation where you could walk from boat to boat because they are going to be stacked up. :shock:

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I agree with that! I was out today and WOW! We'd fish for half an hour then all of a sudden catch 4 or 5 in as many casts! Fish are prespawn, spawn, and postspawn right now!

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
Bassman For Life said:
toothdoc said:
It will be a test of the real fishermen and women. :p
It sure was a true test Doc wasent it.....LOL
35 boats 70 Fisherman signed up.........30+ mph winds :shock:

The WCF "crew" passed with flying colors.

PK(Bill) Big Bass ,,,Nice( beat Augy by 4oz...sorry Augy) :?

Bassman For Life(Dino) and (Toothdoc) Tim.... Most weight

TOP 2 Baby !!!!!!

and 3 raffle tickets(Bill, Tim, Matt)

total WCF take for the day $560.00 ...priceless

Hell ya we passed the test.......but the 30+ mph winds were nasty for sure :twisted:

Man that's a fun tourny

Congratz to Bill, Dino and Tim

Way to "Represent"

P.S. Most WCF members were there at the docks ready to go at 4am...way before anyone showed up...sweet..we just play to win that's all.... :lol:

Tourny time is here....Game ON !!!!!!

P.Ss...AH... Hey Dino and Tim I did not get my "Duck Tap Motor fix" payout yet guys ... :mrgreen:

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
It was a great day to be out, even with the strong winds. It was really tough to stay on the fish for us. They would be on and then shut off quickly. The true test was getting the seized gas engine started, but thanks to Jack, Dino and I weren't left rowing. And yes, thanks to Mike for the duct tape to hold the thing together. I would say that the Windy City crew did a great job today. :D

·
Registered
339 Posts
That was a really great time even in the wind. Good fishing and excellent food. For us the fish were on for about an hour and a half and that was it.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
What a day Mike Thanks for the duck tape dude. We deffinetly owe you dude.Thanks to Jack forgetting the motor un stuck didnt think me and Doc were gonna leave the dock at one point. Once again thanks Doc I would have never fished were we fished. Been fishing that lake for 20 years and still find new spots to fish. Fishing was hot for us every five Min when we moved we would get some. Great job by WCF Crew We do come hard core to fish.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Great time out there guys ! Nice to see the WCF crew take all the top honors with 35 boats out there.
1st place Bassman & toothdoc with 6 fish @ 10lbs
2nd place Culprit & PK with 4 fish @ 8lbs 14oz (PK with big fish of tourny @ 4lbs 7oz)
Augy also had the 2nd biggest fish of the tourny @ 4lbs 3oz,Nice job bro !
Thx for being my partner Bill,I had a great time fishing in some tough conditions.
Hope everyone had a fun time !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.